How many treatments will I need?
We recommend a treatment regimen of 1 to 3 sessions depending on your needs. We advise you book a follow up appointment no less than 4 weeks after your first treatment to assess the initial outcome and continue with your treatment plan.
How often should the treatment be carried out?
BELOTERO® Revive lasts between 6 to 9 months, but there are many factors to consider, such as the structure of your skin, lifestyle and age.
86% OF PATIENTS STILL SAW AN AESTHETIC IMPROVEMENT AT 6 MONTHS…
Clinical studies* show very high patient satisfaction:
- 100% patients showed aesthetic improvement at 12 weeks
- 80% were satisfied with the treatment at 24 weeks
- 90% would recommend to a friend
- *Clinical studies quoted focused on lower cheek
Dr Rory is proud to be an ambassador for Sisthaema and Phormae. SISTHAEMA HEVO-T is an intra-dermic injectable hydrogel, featuring a breakthrough and patented combination of hyaluronic acid and trehalose.
SISTHAEMA HEVO-T Treatment areas include:
Face, Neck, Decollete, Arms, Knees & Hands
Treatment price: £250
What is the downtime?
Side effects are uncommon, however you may experience slight swelling, redness, pain, itching, bruising or tenderness at the injection site directly after treatment. This should subside within a couple of days after the treatment.
Who cannot have the treatment?
- Those who are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Patients who are hypersensitive to one of the product’s components, especially the sodium hyaluronate or glycerol
- If there is a local infection or inflammation
- History of streptococcal skin disease, those who are predisposed to hypertrophic scares or keloids
- Belotero Revive must not be used in association with other aesthetic procedures such as peeling or dermabrasion before complete healing of the last treatment. In any case Belotero Revive should not be used earlier than 2 weeks after the last treatment.
- Injection into an area where there is already another filling product should be avoided.
How much does the treatment cost?
Prices from £250 per treatment