What is a BioRePeelCl3 treatment?
BioRePeel is an innovative, two phase MEDICAL ONLY peel with a biostimulating, revitalising and peeling action. Thanks to its exfoliating and keratolytic action, it promotes cell turnover and profound stimulation to counter the effects of skin ageing and acne scarring.
Its rich composition sets BioRePeelCl3 apart from its competitors. It is excellent in anti-ageing due to it containing all the essential amino acids and vitamins your skin needs. It also contains 35% TCA and GABA which is a muscle relaxant and thereby reduces lines/wrinkles. Furthermore, the treatment is suitable for young skin during acute stages of acne, blackheads with recent or fresh scarring.
What are the benefits of this?
The BioRePeel can be used for the face, neck, decolletage and body:
- There is no preparation or downtime required
- It exfoliates, removing dead skin cells encouraging skin to regenerate
- Purifies and oxygenate the skin, leaving it moisturised and free of impurities mediated by its amino acids and vitamins
- Closes open pores, improves the texture of the skin and increase thickness of the epidermis
- Addresses the effects of skin aging, softening wrinkles and adding turgidity
- Unifies skin tone, add luminosity and smooth cutaneous imperfections
- Lightens and attenuates pigmented lesions, providing a depigmenting effect
- Reduces the manifestations of acne, improves the appearance of scars with its anti-microbial and anit-bacterial properties
Am I suitable for treatment?
Caution should be taken with the following:
- Cold sores
- Gluten intolerance
- Lactose intolerance
- Medications: antibiotics/steroids/blood thinners
Do different peels work deeper than others?
Yes, chemical peels can be classified into four levels, depending on its depth of action, which in turn correlates with the nature and intensity of the lesions to treat.
BioRepeelCl3 is a deep TCA peel that penetrates through the top five layers of the epidermis to the uppermost layers of the dermis. It is unique that it has minimal downtime and get back to day to day life immediately.
Even so, it is a medical grade peel which can only be performed by a nurse or doctor.